Thursday, May 30, 2013

Creatively Authentic

Today's topic is short and sweet!! When it comes to the various ways we like to express our creativity, we must be authentic.  As most of you know, I love to write, whether it is poetry, articles, or journaling.  

Journaling provides a way for me to express my deepest thoughts and emotions.  This form of writing bears with it healing capacities.  Making collages serve as another way to stimulate healing through creativity.  The picture below displays a great way to marry both making collages and journaling authentically.  

An Authentic Journal


The spiral notebook with collaged covers helps me to identify where I am in my psychological and emotional domains.  It also aids me in chronicling my journals in such a creative and authentic way. Lastly, it personalizes my journals assisting me to self-author my thoughts and feelings.

Try making your collaged-journal today and tell me about your experiences below!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment